Culture & events
The Cultural Office
What would student life be without parties and cultural events! Whether it's an exhibition or Marstallparty, international evening or football screening, open air festival or KinoCafé cinema club - the Cultural Office is responsible for making creative student ideas reality and supporting them with organising events and projects.
The following are regular events:
- KinoCafé cinema club, Mondays 20:00 in the Marstallcafé
- LiveBühne (live acts), Thursdays during term time from 20:00 in the Marstallcafé
- TATORT café, Sundays 20:15 in the Marstallcafé
- Workshops in the Studihaus
- KrazyKaraoke in Marstall and Feld
- Exhibitions in zeughaus, Marstall and Lesecafé (reading café)
- PianoCafé in the Marstallcafé
- Poetry Slams in Marstall
- DJ evenings and jam sessions in Café Botanik
- Parties in the Marstallcafé, in the central canteen or at Chez Pierre
- International Café in the Lesecafé
- Readings and talks in the Marstall and Lesecafé, as well as in the students' library
- Campus flea market in Marstallhof
- International nights in Chez Pierre and Lesecafé
- Football screenings in Marstall and Feld
- and much more!
What's more, the student union has a library in the Triplex canteen in Heidelberg old town, and provides students with venues and equipment for cultural activities.
Heidelberg student union
Marstallhof 1, ground floor, room 001
© 2014-2017, Studierendenwerk Heidelberg
Alle Inhalte dieser Webseite (z.B. Texte, Grafiken ...) sind durch das Urheberrecht geschützt. Die Verwendung eben dieser Inhalte, auch auszugsweise, ist nicht gestattet.